Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

August 31, 2010

243/365 Hunting for Night Crawlers



Thom and Ashley decided that they wanted to go fishing tomorrow, but they needed night crawlers. So all day today, they were watering the front yard. The only thing they forgot, we haven't gotten much rain this summer and it's been in the higher 80's pushing 90 for weeks. The grass is so brown, that I haven't worried about even mowing. In fact, I haven't mowed in three weeks. So, basically the ground just soaked up the water and the worms didn't surface. If they had asked, I could have told them.

No comments:

Post a Comment