Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

August 2, 2010

214/365 Just a Relaxing Evening

We stopped at the bookstore this evening to pick up a magazine, and I seen this lady. She looked like she didn't have a care in the world. I had to take her picture. She looked so peaceful. I think it looks really cool in black and white. I was in that mood.

When did life become so busy that I stopped taking time to look through some good books? I loved spending hours in bookstores and libraries when I was growing up. I wasn't a good reader and I couldn't spell, so getting lost in the shelves was my idea of fun.

I realize as I've gotten older, I need to spend some quiet time surrounded by my friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment