Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

August 23, 2010

235/365 Now We Have Two...

I am amazed at the size difference between the puppies. Spotty is normal size for a chihuahua puppy and Browny is half as big as his brother. I started Browny out on puppy formula the day he was born. Now he fights with me to feed him, he wants his momma. I will keep an eye on them both. I am happy I have gotten them this far. I am a little sad that I will not be here to see them as they grow, open their eyes and start really moving around and play. It may be better that I am not here in another 10 weeks when they are ready to be sold, I am very attached to both of them. I think it's great that we have gotten them this far. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment