Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

August 21, 2010

233/365 The Ox Roast Parade

The Civil War Color Guard.
The police cars and fire trucks.
A little guy looking really happy about riding in the rain.
My friend Marilyn and her Red Hat Ladies group.
I love this lady's shirt. I agree.
One of the many walkers in the Ox Roast parade this year. This is an annual event for the city of DeWitt. I think it's been going on for at least 50 years. Well as long as I can remember. This may be the last time I can be at the parade, so we thought we should go. Even through it was raining. We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment