Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

January 25, 2011

25/365 Donald, Daisy and the Whole Gang...Almost.


The Looking Glass river runs thur the middle of downtown DeWitt and the gang was all there waiting for someone to come and fed them. As my husband and I pulled into the park, they all came out of the water and up onto shore. They came over to the car and waited for us to get out. Then a lady and her son walked up with a loaf of bread, the group went back into the water and waited for them to throw the bread into the river.
I am amazed that the ducks have the people so well trained in downtown DeWitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment