Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

January 1, 2011

Year 2/Day 1: A New Year...A New Picture...A New Start

As I think about the start of a new year I am wondering what this year will bring. When I began a year ago, I thought taking a picture a day would be easy. In the beginning it was easy, so many pictures to take and trying to find new ways of taking them. As the year went on, I tried to keep it fresh, but it was a struggle.

Then in August I was offered a job in Niagara Falls, New York. By September I was so busy, I couldn't find the time. I took a picture here and there but I had so much in my plate. Also, I didn't have all my equipment with me. It became very hard to update. I didn't have my photo software or a computer to download what I was taking.

Now that I am back in Michigan I will try again this year. I hope I have grown as a photographer. I may sometimes throw in some old pictures from my time in New York. Who knows?

I will try again to take a picture a day for 365 days in 2011. So let's begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment