Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

January 2, 2010

Day 2: Giant Christmas Ornaments


I live about 10 miles outside of Lansing Michigan, but I grew up in the city. I happened to be downtown a couple days before Christmas, and of course I didn't have my camera. I thought this was one of the funny things I had ever seen. Is it just me? These are three giant Christmas ornaments in the middle of the round-about at the main four corners in downtown Lansing. I knew I had to get a picture before they took them down. This is not fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment