Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

March 16, 2011

75/365 Brownie is on His Way...

This is Sue and Brownie. She bought him and he is now on his way to his new "forever" home. She is my new hero. Sue is a nice person who is not only giving Brownie a new home but because her sister-in-law couldn't really afford to pay full price for him, choose to pay for him as a gift. Sue's sister-in-law Pam seen Brownie last weekend and fell in love with him. Pam said she wanted him not only because "he's so darn cute" but because she realized that he was born on the day that her father passed away last August. She knew that she had to have him. Pam emailed me on Monday and asked if I would take less for him and I gave her a quote. I guess Pam was heart broken when she got my email. She told her sister-in-law Sue she couldn't afford him. Sue knew how much Pam wanted Brownie so Sue decided that she would buy him. What a neat lady. We are so happy that Brownie will be going to such nice people. It was hard to let him go for Thom and I because he was our "miracle" pup. He was the runt and I had to hand feed him for the first five days of his life. Then the dogs, Brownie and his brother Rocky were Thom's only company most of the time while I was in New York for two months last year. So not being able to sell them until they were six months old, we both became very attached to both the pups. We started out wanting to breed chihuahuas because they are just the greatest dogs. We also love the breed and wanted to share with others these great little dogs. The only problem is...we seem to fall in love with every new little one we have. Now we have Uno and Ocho who are six weeks old and we have fallen for them too. They too will be going to their new "forever" homes soon. Business is business, but we love them anyway. Brownie will be living in Baldwin Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment