Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

March 4, 2011

63/365 Only in Michigan...

Did you hear the one about the camel and the llama... These guys live just up the road from us. I thought camels only lived in the desert. This farm also has a donkey. They all seem to be doing fine. You drive by and they all run up to the fence. Odd but sweet.

2 comments:

  1. where is this at? the kids would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Airport Road, DeWitt north of Howe Road. I don't know the address but it's on the east side of the road. I'm not sure how far north but somewhere around Cutler. I hope that helps. I know that you're not too far from Lansing, it might make a nice drive some Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete