Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

June 4, 2010

155/365 Michigan State...?

My son bought me this shirt a couple years ago at a Jewish synagogue in East Lansing. I graduated from a Christian college so I took the shirt to the professor who teaches Hebrew and asked what it said. He said that it did indeed say Michigan State in Hebrew. I thought it was kind of cool. I wore this shirt today and remembered what it said.

Now when Israel is in the news for defending themselves against their Arab neighbors, those of us who are Christian need to send our prayers and support. This nation was founded on Jewish-Christian principles. God wants us to protect and defend Israel. If we are not as a nation supporting Israel, we will be lost.

The shirt is gray but I took the picture in the car waiting for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment