Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

June 24, 2011

175/365 The Bronze Horse





We have a neighboor who has this beautiful bronze horse in their front yard and I have wanted to get picture of it. They had a yard sale so we stopped. I asked if I could take a picture and they were more than happy to let me. They told me the story of how they found. They were in New York City three weeks before September 11, 2001 and found it in a gallery. They even met the artist. I have wanted a picture of this wonderful piece of art since we moved to DeWitt 3 years ago. I think it is very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment