Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

May 30, 2011

150/365 Rusty Nails

This Memorial Day we are thinking about the many brave men and women who have given their lives for our freedom. We honor them with flowers on their white cross graves and gather to watch parades. But these rusty nails remind me of another man who gave his life for my freedom, freedom from sin and death...my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I understand that most of the people who died on my behalf, died for love of county. But Jesus went to the cross and died because he loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment