Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

July 26, 2010

207/365 God's Wonder...The Sunflower

There is something about the Sunflower that makes me marvel. My husband has bird feeders in the front yard. He feeds the birds, you guessed it. All of a sudden we have sunflowers in the oddest places poppy up.

Years ago, my sister and brother in law thought it would be a great idea to put all their cost crop into sunflowers, "they are so versatile and have so many uses". Well, they went back to growing corn and white beans the next year. I think they are beautiful. This is the start of the "yellow" theme week.

No comments:

Post a Comment