Welcome!

January 1, 2011 is the first day of a new year, and the second year I will try to attempt to post a photo every day for the next 365 days. It didn't work out so well last year. But as a New Years resolution, I have decided to try the 365 Day Photography challenge again.

May 8, 2010

128/365 Is It a Toy?

We were on one of our garage sale trips, on our way to Howell Michigan for the day. We came across this county air field and seen this helicopter and I had to have a picture.

After I took the picture and I was back in the car, I realized that the small plane in the background looked like a toy. It's a full size plane but for some reason it looks much smaller than the helicopter. I guess it was a ways back from the helicopter. I just thought it looked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment